Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would say that RIM should pay attention to the sound quality of BB as ... General Blackberry forum

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

Arrow Sound Quality should be made excellent

Advertisement

I would say that RIM should pay attention to the sound quality of BB as their are not very good sound phones. and i know its not a music phone like sony ericcson...but plz enhance the sound and quality also

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Sound Quality should be made excellent

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I can't speak for the sound quality of all BBs because I have only owned 2 models. The sound quality/volume from the/8800 is more than ample.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

I havn't had any problems of sound on Mine. But as a tech, I talk to a few folks every week with BB Sound issues.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

egale no está en línea Stack level 1

The sound quality on my Curve is top notch. Call quality is excellent. Music player is better than the Krzr or Sync. No complaints here.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet
    I would say that RIM should pay attention to the sound quality of BB as their are not very good sound phones. and i know its not a music phone like sony ericcson...but plz enhance the sound and quality also
    Are you sure you're using decent head/ear phones and a decent audio adapter? My 8800 is pretty good.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a Curve and with good headphones the sound is as good as my iPod.

danbevington no está en línea Stack level 1

I've been a tad disappointed with the sound quality from my Blackberry, but I moved from a SE W810, which I think are highly regarded as the best walkman phones available.

Fingers crossed RIM pay some attention and build in a decent sound chip in the new model with wifi which was confimed the other day..

Dan.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I've been fairly happy with the sound quality on the Curve. At least on the music player side. Headphones or speakers are a little lacking, but that's them, not the phone. When I'm in the car, I plug into my car stereo and I can't tell the difference sound quality between the Curve or my $600 Mp3 player. I really wouldn't expect some Dolby 7.1 surround from a cell phone, that would be a bit overkill.

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The sound qualty on both my BB's is quite good, with headphones it sounds just as good as my iPod and the new 8320 is gonna have a 3.5 jack which was my only request

Souly no está en línea Stack level 2

Lol ok don't push it the sound quality on the 8800 is no ipod but it does the job.

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

I noticed people saying that the pearls call volume is low. I find it very acceptable. I leave my volume bar at about 1/4 the full.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I find the sound quality on my bb to be good. It doesn't sound as good as my chocolate phone, but the bb isn't a music phone. Though, I do find my music through the back speaker sounds tons better with the back cover off. The two slits at the top really just don't cut it. What part or audio quality don't you like, the earpiece, headphones, or speaker?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

hey everybody Blackberry lovers dont attack me with lots of comments and words...plz wait...i was seeing the forum for blackberry pearl 8100..a month ago and evrybody there was making buzz that sound is not goo..like ringtones are not louder..the backcover makes noise wen listening to tunes...so seeing that i made a thread here......sorry if it hurted any one sentiments...but probably i am not a blackberry lover..i think it was my biggest mistake in buying this crazy phone..my other cell phones work very well...its true wether you like it or not

bolesroor no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Sprint 8703e and the sound is great. The volume and clarity is excellant. I always brag how good the 8703e is a mobile phone.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I had an 8800 and now I'm currently using the 8300. Coming from phones like Sony Ericsson & Nokias, I'm pretty much impressed with the BlackBerry's clear, crisp sound. I also love the speaker phone of BBs.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast