Im a novice layman or in other words a real dummy in the Blackberry arena. ... General Blackberry forum

harpukalips no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sos Help Please

Advertisement

Im a novice layman or in other words a real dummy in the Blackberry arena. Ive just scored me a 8707 v4.10.316 (thats what I got from the info bout the ph)

Im having problems like *not being able to get on the internet * and although I have downloaded Blackberry desktop manager there is no opition to send media stuff (music piks) to my ph the only options it has is 1. Application loader 2.Back up and restore 3. Intellisync.

Obviously its a setting or something else I need to download etc to get it up and running. All I basically want is to be able to do the following:
    * Use internet
    * Send pics & Music between comp and ph
    * Set up the wireless connection

If someone can give me a step by step (remember in untechno terms) that would be awesome. Not like the guy that I went to at Vodaphone who couldint be bothered helping me. I should of been a blonde with real nice legs maybe I would of got better service! Anyway thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by harpukalips; 07-22-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Capatals for title

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hello and welcome to PinStack!

First things first.....who is your phone service provider and have you added a data plan to your account?

harpukalips no está en línea Stack level 1

Sos Help

Vodaphone NZ and not at this stage but can and will if you suggest