ok so the Verizon LG VX 9700 (DARE) has a Song Recognition in the phone. ... General Blackberry forum

SOHEEB no está en línea Stack level 1

Song Recognition

Advertisement

ok so the Verizon LG VX 9700 (DARE) has a Song Recognition in the phone. Its like if you're listening to a radio and song comes up and you dont know the name of it you can acually hold the phone to the speakers for 5 seconds and it'll tell you the name of it and the Artist...

Does Blackberry has an Application that can do that? that app is like sooooooooooo cool espacially cuz i dont even know half of the songs when i listen to the radio lol
    23FC82FB

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know of anything like that. But there is an app called the Nobex Radio Companion. It has lists of radio stations, you set it up with the ones you listen to, and it shows you what's playing, and the names of the the last several songs. It shows album artwork and you can click "get info" and it will email you info about the song. Let me know if that's something you would be interested in and I'll get you the link. Oh, and it's free too
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

i have that app actually, kinda useless if u cant listen to the song.
    23FC82FB

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, the point of the app is that you use it while listening to the station. But I know this is not exactly what you were looking for. Sorry, maybe someone else will be able to point you in the direction of what you want.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

i posted this question on another site also but I get the same respose to download that APP. the reason I said "useless" is because how am i suppose to figure out if thats the song im looking for If I CANT HEAR THE SONG???? but thanks to azstar for actually trying to find the solution
    23FC82FB

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi,
    u know those icons that come preinstalled on ur bb- shop tunes, shop themes, shop multimedia e.t.c., u will find one which will give u a download link for a musicID App by shazam. Ull get mayB a 30days trial and after that u have to subscribe.. 3.99/month. I have already used my trial n it was nice. Place it on the speaker n it will identify the song, artist n the album. Also stores ur past identified songs.
    So far its the only music ID I've seen for blackberries. Nobex works fine but like someone said, u have to be listening to the radio n it will also tell you the time the song was played so its easy to know if its the 1 on air at that time.
    Hope that helps.

mjdalton no está en línea Stack level 1
    Simply make a mental note of the song you liked and download frostwire on your desktop computer.
    You could use limewire but it's slower.
    WARNING
    Be sure you have your anti-virus software up to date as fros/lime-wire iis a P2P program and you will get corrupted files from time to time.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Rogers wireless in canada has a thing where u dial#dj and it will txt u the song and all the rest. Kinda cool if u ask me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~