Hello everyone! Recently my blackberry (8300) has had some issues. Once in a while ill ... General Blackberry forum

skeogh88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Some sort of glitch...

Advertisement

Hello everyone!
    Recently my blackberry (8300) has had some issues. Once in a while ill pull my phone and my entire call log and my entire message box (excluding emails) gets erased, im guessing every half hour or so. And that usually lasts for about a day or so but it is extremely annoying!!! Does anyone have a solution??

Also, what would be the easiest way to upload pictures from my blackberry to my mac??

Thank you!!

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure about your glitches, but the easiest way to upload the pictures would be just to use the Desktop Manager. Unless you can't do that on MAC's. I usually just email them to myself.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    For your call log issue, check the memory status on your device. Go to Options->Status. Your free memory is probably sitting at 0 or close to it. BB's clear out logs to recover memory so they can stay working. If it needs more it will clear out mms and emails also.

Zo

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    And if the case is memory, you should get a memory card for your phone and store pictures and music on there instead of the device.

PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have a 2 gig card in my phone....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    yes, but like jake said you have to designate that you want ur pics, tones, tunes and vids stored specifically to ur media card. If not, the phone will store them to its memory and use all ur available memory. Maybe not ur case, but from what you described, it sounds like it.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    yuppers, its a low memory issue.

You want to try and keep as many apps closed as you can, and remove any themes or apps you don't use. Keep the log cleaned out. Those are some quicky things to help keep memory open.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    yeah they are saved to my media card. but ill try keeping more apps closed. Thanks!