I wanted to download some free stuff from pinstack's download area and it will not ... General Blackberry forum

Blackberry&Coke no está en línea Stack level 1

software apps download problems

Advertisement

I wanted to download some free stuff from pinstack's download area and it will not let me download. I have a pop up screen where it says, do you want to save or run but the ok button will never appear? Is it a broken link or something? It happens with everyone of them. I checked with another computer and still does the same thing?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When you get the screen that says save or run, choose save. Then is will bring up a box that says "save as" at the top, and inside the box it should say "save in" and have a place for you to choose a folder to put the file in. Choose where you want it to go and click save and it should be sent to that folder.

Then go to the folder, unzip the file, then you can use the applicaiotn loader in desktop manager to add it to your BB. If this doesn't work for you, post exactly what steps you are doing and where you are having the problem and we' try to help you out.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4