I need some help from some of my fellow stackers on this one, ok here's ... General Blackberry forum

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4

So many berries.......only two carriers!

Advertisement

I need some help from some of my fellow stackers on this one, ok here's the deal.

I live in Barbados and the two carriers are L.I.M.E (formerly Cable & Wireless) who uses GPRS and Digicel who uses EDGE. Both carries charge more per second when calling the other so many people buy two relatively cheap phones, slap in the SIMS and use them to call contacts with the same carrier (digi calls digi, C&W calls C&W). I'm thinking of doing that but the main reason is not the save cash but an excuse to carry around two BBs.

That's where my problem begins! They are some sweet choices and i simply cannot decide which BB(s) to get. I already own a 8100 its a gift from my dad and my first BB so it holds a very special place in my heart so i really don't want to replace it she just needs a new TB. I'm sending payment for a 8320 which will be here soon so that's my digicel phone. Problem solved right? Wrong! I want more!

I've used the Bold a few times not really feelin it plus it seems to have issues...FAIL.

Flip pearl is lookin good but i've seen some complains.

Storm.........nuff said.

Javlin is lookin hella cool too.

What would be your guys pick?

Storm+Jav is probally the best but i'm not rich. Lol.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    That's where my problem begins! They are some sweet choices and i simply cannot decide which BB(s) to get.
    The very best choice for you now is to wait. Don't buy anything, & keep reading the forums here. Then in just 30 to 60 days you will have an opportunity to choose based on what you've read here. Also if you wish to get a bold, they will be improved by then. There are other new BlackBerrys planned for release in the upcoming weeks & months. So by waiting you are assured of getting what you want at a good price.
    If you cannot wait then let us know & we will advise accordingly.

sent via BlackBerry

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    The very best choice for you now is to wait. Don't buy anything, & keep reading the forums here. Then in just 30 to 60 days you will have an opportunity to choose based on what you've read here. Also if you wish to get a bold, they will be improved by then. There are other new BlackBerrys planned for release in the upcoming weeks & months. So by waiting you are assured of getting what you want at a good price.
    If you cannot wait then let us know & we will advise accordingly.

sent via BlackBerry
    Thanks for the reply Archer. Yeah i can wait. I've already committed to buying the 8320 that's ok though i can use that in the mean time. Funny thing is waiting may seemingly make it worse because i want em all. Lol
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'