Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...and I'm thinking about coming back. I bought an iPhone a few days ago and ... General Blackberry forum

Wastegate13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249f1af9

So I went to the darkside...

Advertisement

...and I'm thinking about coming back. I bought an iPhone a few days ago and while its a neat little device I just liked my Curve better. The browser is awesome and YouTube to go rocks but my Curve just was more usable. I hate having to "hack" the damn thing to change my freaking wallpaper or use a ringtone, then not be able to hear the damn thing. I just wonder when RIM is going to release an update to the web browser to bring it up to speed with other manufacturer's offerings as of late. That would make my Curve perfect. The iPhone has a lot more flaws.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: So I went to the darkside...

use the force waste, use the force! only a bb jedi can overcome!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Sorry to hear that Waste...you're always welcome back

I think most iPhone users have no idea the what BBs can do. Most iPhone buyers in my opinion have never had a PDA, since most have come from just using a regular phone.

Just remember you always have a place here. We will welcome you back with open arms *Journey chimes in* LOL!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I like some of the cool little features the Iphone bring to the game, but to go without apps like berry 411 and many others, I just couldn't do it! The today plus theme is so comfortable how could anyone live without it? How are the games on it? Seems like with that big screen its got to have some cool games right? BB browser must be overhauled now!

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Waste, I was in the same boat when the iPhone first came out. It took me a week to realize where my heart really was on the device. I liked it, but as you and others have said, I feel like i can do so much more on my BB compared to the iPhone. You have to admit, the iPhone is really pretty though.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Wastegate13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249f1af9

I really like the screen on the iPhone, its gorgeous. Its like a mini umpc, I wonder if anyone makes a similar device yet.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Lol at least you got nicer comment than I did!

This all reminds me of when LG first introduced the Chocolate -- big, brash ad campaign, etc. Too bad the phones were almost un-usable. Cool, yes, but impractical. At least when Motorola first introduced the RAZR it was a good, practical device -- Not a BB by any means, but it could be used.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I have no problems with my Chocolate phone. It operates a bit differently than most. Why is it almost un-usable?

A RAZR? A comparason? Sure everyone got one due to the size, but what about when the keypad dies in those things after a year? That's un-usable.

PIN/ID

OMG! What is with the BASHING of other phones???? GEEZE....I have seen some crappy out of the box BB's (and no one can deny that, we saw the rash of bad Curve's when they were first released)....EVERY manufacutrer has it's good things and its bad things....GOODNESS.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Doesn't sound like bashing to me. Those other phones that were mentioned are garbage! The chocolate and razor, please!

PIN/ID

OK, because YOU dont like them doesn't make the garbage. Thank GOODNESS you all are only focused on phones right now. I'd hate to see what would happen if you focused your thinking elsewhere.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Come on guys, let's keep it peaceful here^^ Yes he went to the dark side (lol) but the good news is he came back All other phones have their good points and bad points and although they may not be BB's none of us has the right to bash them or call them garbage. Yes, even BB's have their bad points at times ~ just not as many
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Are you interested in selling your curve???
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    OMG! What is with the BASHING of other phones???? GEEZE....I have seen some crappy out of the box BB's (and no one can deny that, we saw the rash of bad Curve's when they were first released)....EVERY manufacutrer has it's good things and its bad things....GOODNESS.
    Sasha, I do not think there is any bashing going on. Just a good conversation. Settle...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast