Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow, well, first i must say I am actaully...(holding breath) a girl! (gasps around the ... General Blackberry forum

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Wow, well, first i must say I am actaully...(holding breath) a girl! (gasps around the room) lol

Forgive me cell phone father, for i have sinned. i accidently dropped my curve while peeing (yes it can happen) and then my headphones wont work right,,,and it was three months old and since they wouldnt let me buy the insurance for it,,which i did try to get,,and since it is through my job, i did the wrong thing and a new one is on the way..I am sorry everyone on this forum that i have offended by doing this..however..maybe this makes up for my Pearl that i actually did have to send back not once, not twice, but three times within one month because they actually did not work..ok, im done venting, and praying...thank you everyone, even those of you who thought i was right, and wrong. I appreciate your honesty. True friends!
    and even those who thought i was a dude. LMAO!

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    lol oh... well sorry, i have hard time telling male from female... on forums that is...

but if something was legit wrong with it, then no, that's what customer service is for haha...

i thought you meant there wasnt a problem

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    All of you that "returned it" I am assuming had legit reasons....no probs with legit reasons...it's the unethical stuff that sucks...just makes it harder for those with REAL problems to get their phone switched out!
    Well said.... thank you!

Many users are so quick to complain when they get less than perfect customer service. However in most of those cases they have no idea of what the customer service representative goes through on a daily basis. Getting yelled at, talked down to, and worse. No wonder they get discouraged, jaded, and very cautious.

They have a distinct disadvantage in that on one hand, they are held accountable for providing good service and keeping the customer happy. Then on the other hand, the rep encounters an irate dishonest customer who will not be reasonable even if they do get their way. And these are people that simply work for the call center and have very limited authority, as well as low pay.

So this is indeed a matter of honesty more than ethics. Honesty cannot be debated. You are either telling the truth or you are not. Anyone who wants to debate the truth, is a victim that does not want to take responsibility for their own actions. Sad, indeed.

PIN/ID
    and i am 100% for honesty... trust me... i dont like liars...

and you can really, really say "everyone lies" and i agree that i lie sometimes, but if i can help it i don't lie.

that might be crazy to some, but lying has ruined my life in some aspects, and it's really personal... but honesty is essential to me.

and i try to give the reps the best possible time ever, trust me i appreciate people's work.

all taht said, SHE, lol, had a legit reason, so all is well.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I believe people think that because it is a large company that it's OK to be unethical about returns and such. "It won't hurt them". If too many people think that way then, yes, it does hurt them, and the rest of us because prices go up. It's called insurance fraud. Legitimate problem? That's what the insurance is for. I got a scratch on it? No. Do I think I'm better than everyone else for thinking this way? No, but I don't think you can argue it's the right thing to do.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    ethics and law are different though, no?

i mean, i understand it's against the law, but most laws are stupid anyway. well i wont say that, but you know what i mean hopefully.

all i meant was, if she sleeps better at night i am happy.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    /calls TMO to complain of restarting problems
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    If the company felt they were being taken advantage of then they'd change their policy. Until that happens it's safe to assume there's no problem with this.

PIN/ID
    that's what i thought

@lucky was that sarcasm? lol

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nothing wrong about getting a new phone this way if you ask me!! They get away with shotty service, bad cs, etc! Why not?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullmagus View Post
    You know if you pull this stuff with Verizon they just send you a refurbished phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Actually, they all send out refurbs (normally) as replacements for defective units. They don't send a new unit out except in extreme cases (such as third replacement device in a short amount of time and customer complains). Even when you file an insurance claim the insurance company sends a refurbished unit (it is in the fine print for those that say they can't do that) to replace your damaged unit.

Zo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12