Results 1 to 2 of 2

edit: resolved thank you!... General Blackberry forum

  1. #1
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    SMS txt message.. wont delete

    Advertisement



    edit: resolved thank you!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  2. #2
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: SMS txt message.. wont delete

    have you tried the 'ole battery pull? take battery out, leave out 30 seconds, replace and let phone reboot...see if that helps

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •