Can the curve set individual sms tones for contacts? I know how to change it ... General Blackberry forum

R2L33 no está en línea Stack level 1

sms tones

Advertisement

Can the curve set individual sms tones for contacts? I know how to change it for the profile its on but I want different tones for different contacts
    BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

ChanelNumber1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21241EB4
    Idk but I'd like to know as well!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    You create a new exception. I dont know if it lets you pick a tune for SMS, but it does allow you to set for a ringer. Go to Profiles/advanced then create a new exception.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Rgm18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You go into address book, select the contact you want to change, click edit. When you scroll all the way down in that contact's menu there should be a place for ringtone-you need to click on that to chnage the ringtone for that contact.
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102