Hello, I love blackberries and love technology.... how come I have not come across a ... General Blackberry forum

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question SMS/MMS Signatures on BB'S?????

Advertisement

Hello,

I love blackberries and love technology.... how come I have not come across a blackberry YET that you can customize signatures for SMS or MMS texts????? How come every other darn phone you can, but blackberry there is no option to do so? Is it to childish for blackberries to put a damn signature on their texts/mms?

Yes, this ain't a HUGE deal, but I like to be UNIQUE and have a signature.... which I'm sure you can all guess what it is hahah!
    *Juggalette* anyways,... NOW,

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, can ANYONE do this? BC if you CAN, I want to purchase that type of BB!!!
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    If all other phones have it and you don't, then you are unique ,jokin ,good question and - don't have the answer

Haha! I went to Verizon's site, went to all the blackberry's simulators, NOT ONE! will let you customize the damn signature, went to the HTC's and the Samsungs and (you get my drift) BANG POW BOOM! they have the option!!! haha RIM must be against it or something.... Even the newest Storm 2, ya can't... well by the simulator I wasn't able to, but I didn't see the option anywhere..
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    My personal opinion is for sms, signatures suck as they take up too much of the 160 character limit. But I may be able to help you out. Make yourself a new autotext, replace "sig" (no quotes) with <whatever you want your signature to be>, choose how you want the case to act and save. Then at the end of your sms message, just type "sig" (no quotes) and space or punctuation and your signature will be there. I use one of these when I'm driving and get a text. "cm" <space> types out "call me, I'm driving and can't type." Hope this helps.

Thank you! That sounds like a really good idea, I never thought of it that way! I will have to try that.... hmmm who to text that will actually reply back LMAO
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

Thank you for the Idea, and it worked.... I'm always typing the same **** over and over I guess I never thought about it, like i say alot

What's up?
    nada damn thing bored outa my mind

Haha, for a few examples, and now that I have to use my damn CURVE... and tiny arse buttons, this will help me..
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad it worked out for ya! :-)