is there anyway to export saved SMS messages through DM to a computer? I have ... General Blackberry forum

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

SMS messages exporting?

Advertisement

is there anyway to export saved SMS messages through DM to a computer? I have not been able to do this. The only think I can think of is to copy the text and paste it to a message. but with ongoing messages this would take a long time.

So to ADD to the wish, to copy the full message including history, dates, times, and the recipient.

Thanks !!!!!

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: SMS messages exporting?

Quote Originally Posted by darryl71
    is there anyway to export saved SMS messages through DM to a computer? I have not been able to do this. The only think I can think of is to copy the text and paste it to a message. but with ongoing messages this would take a long time.

So to ADD to the wish, to copy the full message including history, dates, times, and the recipient.

Thanks !!!!!
    You can get software that allows you to extract that kind of data from your Backup files in various formats. I've never used it, and I'm certainly not plugging it, but one i'm aware of is called Amber Blackberry convertor.

There are probably other IPD convertors/extractors as well if you search a bit.
    Miles.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Re: SMS messages exporting?

Thanks, going to check it out [yeah, a little slow on this, lost the thread for a bit there]