I get the following error message when I send txt message on my Sprint Blackberry ... General Blackberry forum

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question SMS error message on Blackberry 8830

Advertisement

I get the following error message when I send txt message on my Sprint Blackberry 8830,
    "SMS error 4, Message ID 122, Networks Problems"

Sprint service representative state there is no information in there data base or on google of error message to provide solution. Sprint tech advice me to take phone to local sprint store to have it wipe and reinstall OS.

I pull battery to reboot, "register now" from the "host routing table" but problem persist.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcky View Post
    I get the following error message when I send txt message on my Sprint Blackberry 8830,
    "SMS error 4, Message ID 122, Networks Problems"

Sprint service representative state there is no information in there data base or on google of error message to provide solution. Sprint tech advice me to take phone to local sprint store to have it wipe and reinstall OS.

I pull battery to reboot, "register now" from the "host routing table" but problem persist.
    I got the thing that will solve all of your SMS/MMS problems on your berry... get off of Sprint! THe only problems I've ever read about with SMS/MMS on Blackberrys, Sprint was involved. People either had Sprint or wasn't receiving from Sprint phones, or Sprint phones have problem sending...
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well thats my very next move. Just waiting until the new berry release. It hard to accept when u call up ure service provider and there is no solution to the question asked.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Yeah... I've had T-Mobile for about 4 or 5 years now and I'm ready to switch over to AT&T. I work for them so they give me a really sweet plan! T-Mobile is a respectable company with respectable prices, but compared to Verizon and AT&T, it's not as reliable. As far as reception and data speeds, those 2 companies provide the best of the best.

But Sprint... ooh, I don't mean to crush all the Sprint-heads in here, but my girlfriend used them and hated it every 720 days she had it, once her contract was up, I put her up on my employee plan. Not one dropped call or missed message since her switch... now if I can just get her to do blackberry service! She hates technology!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!