I was trying to find SMS for my BB Curve 8350i, so i can text. ... General Blackberry forum

qwk83 no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS download app

Advertisement

I was trying to find SMS for my BB Curve 8350i, so i can text. But since I am with a different carrier (Boost), I understand that boost does not have a BSI/or BIS or whatever, but I know its away you can get around that so I can use my text messages through the SMS.

So do any one have a clue for a download where I can put on my phone

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I don't know anything about Boost, but SMS doesn't rely on a data plan / BIS. If you go to your contacts, click your menu button on one of your contacts, do you not get an option in the menu to send SMS?

qwk83 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I don't know anything about Boost, but SMS doesn't rely on a data plan / BIS. If you go to your contacts, click your menu button on one of your contacts, do you not get an option in the menu to send SMS?

No I don't get a choice to do so. Well I know that the BB phone I have, and of course Boost can connect to that. But I guess I will have to wait huh.

Boost coming out with a new phone called i9, and you can use the SIM for that one too and I guess the data package will come with that. What do you think