Hello everyone, I'm new to the BB world, having come over from a Treo 755p ... General Blackberry forum

trevst no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS Callback number displayed

Advertisement

Hello everyone, I'm new to the BB world, having come over from a Treo 755p to the Pearl on Verizon. I've found answers to alot of my questions on these forums, very helpful indeed. However, there is one issue I am having that is driving me nuts and I cant find anything to fix it. When receive a text message from some one stored in contacts, instead of displaying that persons call back number in the normal left to right pattern, it shows their name and info all on the right hand side of the screen. For example, if John Doe sent me a text, it would read: CallBack Number: John Doe:Moble....and the John Doe: Mobile part would all be on the right hand side of the screen in almost a vertical column, creating a ton of blank white space in the left and center of the screen, and requiring me to scroll down quite a ways before I ever see the Text message itself. I've changed all the settings I can think of, and nothing fixs it. Any suggestions?

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Did you try adjusting the font type/size?
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.