Hi all, Just want to let everyone know that there is a SmrtGuard-Free version. What ... General Blackberry forum

smrtguard no está en línea Developer

SmrtGuard-Free for BlackBerry

Hi all,

Just want to let everyone know that there is a SmrtGuard-Free version. What do you get for FREE:
    • Find my BlackBerry
    • Remote Data Wipe
    • Remote Listen (Remote Call Fwd) – Yes, you can remote call fwd your BlackBerry to another number in case you left it at home!
    • Add a Loved-one as a tracker (have your loved one get SmrtGuard, and add yourself so you can track each other) ->Valentine’s Day gift of trust
    • Personal Guardian and SIMCard Guardian (find out more)

Visit from your BB Browser to download and sign up!

Let us know what you think.

The SmrtGuard Team

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    I Tried it but all that Remote stuff you are talking about DO NOT WORK , on my Bold 9700 . IT keeps telling me that my BlackBerry Email is Not set up , But it is . Anyway it did copy my contacts and the rest of the stuff on my phone . but Remote Listen , Remote Data Wipe and Find my BlackBerry Did NOT work . so if You have a Solution on How to make it Know that i have a address you let me KNOW . Oh and by the way i also DID what it said to go into the Switch/Edit Device setting one SMART GUARD and i did EVERYTHING it said and it Still Did Not Recognize that my Device HAS a email address .

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, let me tell you about this SmartGuard is absolutely fantastic! I just d/l'ed it, worked with it and albeit, though I'm still trying to figure things out, each and every little thing works on it (hopefully the "loved one tracker" will begin to work - probably my bad for doing something wrong). I'm using a BB Curve 8900 and it's sick! I'm so excited by this program, I haven't used it yet (just set it up), but can almost guarantee you 100% that when it comes time for renewal, I'll be there.

Thanks "SmrtGuard" Team - this app is out of this world!

** I did have difficulties at the beginning setting up and getting SmrtGuard to recognize my BB e-mail, but I just kept retrying and eventually it kicked in. Maybe the system was just slow, but honest, stick with it and it will work. Promise!**