Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

they just have to make this browser available on the the blackberry, how cool would ... General Blackberry forum

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Advertisement

they just have to make this browser available on the the blackberry, how cool would that,be we already have the best smartphon, y not give us the best browser, Opera mini, has got some compt, in this business..oh by the way i did sign up..as well..

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got a tmobile wing in late january just for this browser I really wanted to try it and I signed up and till this day (3 months) I still haven't got a response so hopefully by the time it comes to the berrys they fix that cause I'm not the only one still waiting go look at windows forums it a big problem ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

abdul0811 no está en línea Stack level 1
    didnt think opera mini would be topped

i'll sign up

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Skyfire is a very nice browser, a couple of people I work with have it on there WM phones. I do not know if you are familiar with HULU but it is a site that you can watch TV from. With Skyfire you can watch TV on your phone from sites like HULU, CBS, etc... not to mention it truly gives you internet like it is ment to be seen. I have signed up for this quite a while back in hopes that they will soon make a version for blackberrys. As it stands right now Skyfire is on there second beta version for WM and has started the first beta for symbian phones. So mabey just mabey after the symbian beta is over they will work on blackberry.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    With all the new BlackBerry devices coming out in the near future and all the new stuff we're seeing from CTIA, you'd think BlackBerry would be a major player with Skyfire..oh well. Either way, it sounds good and I can't wait to ditch my BB browser and Opera Mini.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I signed up a while ago also. They should really get us that browser on the BB, then we would be on the phone even more... lol

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Signed up!
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I signed up also...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12