Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's up folks. BGR has some screenshots of skyfire running on a BB. I can't ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Skyfire for BlackBerry

Advertisement

What's up folks. BGR has some screenshots of skyfire running on a BB. I can't wait till this come out. RIM take notice. This is what the factory browser should be.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    they reporting it as the fastest browser ever for blackberry
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea, I've seen it on windows mobile, awesome. Also reporting flash available. This is a big one for me.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Make a note, streaming flash video, is not flash, but just one single component whithin flash, so I really doubt flash based games/intro pages are going to work
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    I won a moto Q9h for selling a bunch of moto phones once, and was able to get into private beta with skyfire for winmo. I loved it. I used the phone for about a month but couldn't give up my bb. I've been waiting for skyfire for bb. I can't wait till its finally released. When I used the Q my home area was only edge, but we've recently becom 3G so I'm jonesing for some BOLD + HULU fun!!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/galle...or-blackberry/, here's the link. thanks rashard for clearing that up. i just reread the report, and i miss read it the first time.

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    Any idea when is comming out?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I haven't heard or seen anything on when its due to release. This is the first screen shots I've seen.I imagine it can't be to far away.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I've been waiting and hoping for Skyfire for BB for MONTHS! At last, it's been announced that they're considering it and even working on it - I never thought it'd happen based on their comments about a year ago.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ask me
    The process is now on private beta so probably will be open to a "invitation" beta soon, rumors say will be available before of the end of the year...hopefully

I know. Actually it's on private "alpha" now and only for the Bold. Some of us have signed up for the alpha/beta/whatever test but, unless you have a Bold right now, you're outa luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Sounds good even though I don't know anything about fire fox

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Sounds good even though I don't know anything about fire fox
    Download it and check it out on your P-C. I've been using it on my P-C for years. IMO it's the best of the browsers. I almost NEVER use IE any more and seldom use Google Chrome, Opera or Safari on the P-C. Those of us who have used FireFox for a while have been drooling for a version of it (which Skyfire is supposed to be) for the Blackberry. I hope we're not disappointed! I think we'll have our answer soon.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    jblackfish we both probably are right or not, but any way is something interesting, and for sure later or early, this is coming to us and we all will enjoy it...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    jblackfish we both probably are right or not, but any way is something interesting, and for sure later or early, this is coming to us and we all will enjoy it...
    I gotta tell you I have high hopes for a better browser for BB. The browsers are improving all the time. Opera, Bolt, even the BB browser isn't terrible although it doesn't do everything...and soon, Skyfire!

I can't wait and I'm gonna be REALLY disappointed if it's not a great browser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast