I cut and paste itineraries to the notes field of the Calendar. Some get truncated. ... General Blackberry forum

lkie2777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E7FCO3

Size Limit on Calendar Notes Field

Advertisement

I cut and paste itineraries to the notes field of the Calendar. Some get truncated. Is there a size limit? Please help!

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    I was wondering the same thing.. Please help... Anyone?

Re: Size Limit on Calendar Notes Field

Quote Originally Posted by lkie2777 View Post
    I cut and paste itineraries to the notes field of the Calendar. Some get truncated. Is there a size limit? Please help!
    I didn't think there was -- although I've never put in anything longer than a paragraph. Hang on a sec -- I'll be right back -- (time passes) -- I just copy/pasted a verrrry large text from my memo pad into a calendar entry's notes field, and it worked, it's all there. I don't think there's a size restriction at all, other than memory availability. What ap are you cutting/pasting the itinerary from?

lkie2777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E7FCO3

Re: Size Limit on Calendar Notes Field

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    I didn't think there was -- although I've never put in anything longer than a paragraph. Hang on a sec -- I'll be right back -- (time passes) -- I just copy/pasted a verrrry large text from my memo pad into a calendar entry's notes field, and it worked, it's all there. I don't think there's a size restriction at all, other than memory availability. What ap are you cutting/pasting the itinerary from?
    This is from Word. Not a table or anything. I've given up and I'm just pasting itineraries in an email. Using the notes section is really nice when it's small enough, though. I use my BB (8700) alot for nuts and bolts things - email, contacts, calendar. Maybe it is a memory issue. Thanks for your help.