Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I thought you could give them the imei number and it can never ... General Blackberry forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I thought you could give them the imei number and it can never be used correct me if I'm wrong. What are the chances you have it though.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I wish the BB's had a self-destruct mode(Like Mission Impossible) w/a BlackBerry-colored ink that dyed the person in the process. (Just like the bank uses.)
    Hahaha, wish all that was possible also.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    what you could also do, i know with att you can look at the current calls that have been made from your online account, you could have your sis look at some of the numbers that have been called and see if any of them look familiar
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs87 View Post
    what you could also do, i know with att you can look at the current calls that have been made from your online account, you could have your sis look at some of the numbers that have been called and see if any of them look familiar
    great idea!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    In any case loosing a phone really sucks.. But loosing a blackberry is even worse. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you give T-Mo the PIN, they should be able to have the device blacklisted on BB (they'll confirm what the IMEI of the device is - that it was actually associated with your SIM).

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    TMO can definatly blacklist the phone. The only problem with that is though if the person that uses it just puts their sim in it the phone will still work blacklisting the imei would only matter if they went to get new service with it.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    If T-Mo blacklists the IMEI on their network, then the device will never work on their network (period) - if the device is sim-locked to T-Mo, all the better (until they get it unlocked that is).

If you have the PIN blacklisted with BlackBerry, then it will never work as a BB again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12