Whenever I goto the gym, I would listen to Sirius using Orb and uSirius. Yesterday ... General Blackberry forum

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Sirius stopped working on my BB 8330

Advertisement

Whenever I goto the gym, I would listen to Sirius using Orb and uSirius.
    Yesterday I tried to listen to it and i got an error "unknown exception on your pc running orb"
    I tried restarting orb and nothing.

Now im on the computer that has orb and usirius and ive tried unsintalling both orb and usirius and still no luck, but now I get an error that says "an error has occured attempting to play media"
    I tried playing with the phones settings as well as the computer settings and still no luck.

Here are a couple weird things to say that maybe you guys can use to help diagnose the problem.
    1st thing is that I added a Sirius station to test it out and on Orb.com through my PC I see the station com up under internet radio, but when I visit mycast.orb.com through my BB it does not come up.
    Also when I visit Orb.com through my computer there are some preset internet radio stations. When I play it through my computer it works, but when I try through my BB, I get the "an error has occured attempting to play media"
    I tried the Sirius throught orb.com after I added and that also does not work.
    I know my streaming works because my streaming with moodio.fm works when i want to listen to the FM station near me.

Please please someone help me out.
    Thanks in advance.
    Check out the Z at www.300CForumZ.com
    Also check out my MySpace at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    74 views and no replies....

Let me give some more info cause im kinda of stumped now.
    I went ahead and created a new account with orb, and in doing so I was able to stream Sirius again.
    After I tried with the new account, I signed out and logged in again with my old account and I still got the same error message of "unknown exception on your pc running orb"

Like I said, im stumped.........

Check out the Z at www.300CForumZ.com
    Also check out my MySpace at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan