Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

@archer6, @RSCStacker We all try to squeeze in a bit of humor... Or maybe squeeze ... General Blackberry forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Advertisement

@archer6, @RSCStacker

We all try to squeeze in a bit of humor...

Or maybe squeeze in some BlackBerry content edgewise, among all the humor

Keep up the good work!

BTW, no, I have never been charged for a SIM card by T-Mobile -- the two or three times I needed a change. Of course nobody has been with T-Mobile longer than
    me... I was there on Day 0. [They inherited me from Voicestream]

scorpio11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    BTW, no, I have never been charged for a SIM card by T-Mobile -- the two or three times I needed a change. Of course nobody has been with T-Mobile longer than
    me... I was there on Day 0. [They inherited me from Voicestream]
    I was reading this thread because my SIM just crapped out on me. Last year when my last one failed, the T-Mobile rep said they usually only last about a year. I guess it's about that time. I second gkast1's above BTW, but I'm not going to type it since I'll be visiting my friendly T-Mobile store tomorrow to ask for a new SIM. I don't want to jinx myself!

BTW, I may be their second-longest customer. I was also a transfer and started with Voicestream in 1999!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yeah MOST only last a year (or less). However, the SIM card I had replaced in January 2008 (SIM card #1) was around 3 years old. I just replaced SIM card #2 last week. 3 in one year. Let's see how long this one lasts LOL

Happy to say that I have not been charged for any of them. In fact, the guy I talked to about SIM #2 wondered why the heck I was back so fast because he was working the day I bought my 8120 in May.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

-raises hand-

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio11 View Post
    I was reading this thread because my SIM just crapped out on me. Last year when my last one failed, the T-Mobile rep said they usually only last about a year. I guess it's about that time. I second gkast1's above BTW, but I'm not going to type it since I'll be visiting my friendly T-Mobile store tomorrow to ask for a new SIM. I don't want to jinx myself!

BTW, I may be their second-longest customer. I was also a transfer and started with Voicestream in 1999!

They should take good care of you

They do tell me "thank you for being with us for so long" every time

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sim cards last a lot longer than a year my parents are using the same sim from 2000. My brother from 2003. But from my time with tmobile 95% of my sim card changes are lost or stolen. Sim cards will last for a really really long time depending on what u are doing to them

rezerind no está en línea Stack level 1

Sim not allowed:3

hello i have a Bold 9900 running on 5.0
    my phone is bought in the uk. vodafone uk carrier. it has been unlocked 6 months now.
    yesterday it was performing very slow so i tried to reboot it using QuickPull. it got an error so i just did
    the usual battery pull. after doing such, my bb just got "Sim Not Allowed:3"
    I can send/receive texts and calls but I cant use my wifi.
    is there a way to fix it? I hope you could reply. thank you

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack! Hope somebody can chime in and attempt to assist you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Looks like you've also asked on the BlackBerry forums. Since you are able to send and receive calls and texts, it's probably not the SIM card, but that is the usual cause of that message.

rezerind no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Looks like you've also asked on the BlackBerry forums. Since you are able to send and receive calls and texts, it's probably not the SIM card, but that is the usual cause of that message.
    thank you for this. maybe ill just contact my carrier for this problem

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quick pull is very buggy from what I remember. You might try turning your data off for a couple of minutes then back on and let your carrier ping you. If that doesn't work call them and have them do it on their end
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234