I wasn't sure which pearl subforum to ask this about but since the Kickstart is ... General Blackberry forum

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5

side by side comparison between the Pearls and Kickstart?

Advertisement

I wasn't sure which pearl subforum to ask this about but since the Kickstart is supposedly being priced for only ~$50 and it seems to be better than my T-Mobile 8100.

But I'm not sure if I would like to upgrade to the Kickstand before finding out some more info about it in comparison to my pearl and the other pearl types (8110 and 8120)

Hopefully I didn't miss any thread similar to this cause I did do a quick search and didn't find anything specific like this.
    Last edited by deafcyclist; 08-27-2008 at 11:23 PM.

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    goo to bb site there you cancompare all except the kikstart

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    uuh, the entire reason why I want the side by side comparison is to check out the kickstand spec compared to my 8100. if the kickstand is not there then there is no point of looking there. I've heard that there is some kickstand spec out somewhere but I can't be sure that the info I know of is complete or accurate.

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    boy genious had a spec sheet for it i belive search boy genous and kikstart spec sheet you should find it pretty fast