I am a recent convert from a Nokia e70 symbian OS smartphone. I must admit, ... General Blackberry forum

circadianswing no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Shozu.com not available for BB Users!

Advertisement

I am a recent convert from a Nokia e70 symbian OS smartphone. I must admit, I LOVE my new Blackberry curve... the ease of setting up multiple email accounts, the excellent plastics, copy and paste functionality, and integration into my company's BES server. With that said, I miss one thing from the Nokia... as a Flickr user, I was able to use a service called shozu.com which would allow me to take a picture using my phone, and simply select "upload to flickr" after I took the shot. It was immediately added to my photostream, with one click. I've been to Shozu's site,and they don't list ANY blackberry models available for their service. I know I can use Yahoo to Go to get my pics to flickr, it's just not a one click deal anymore. Anyone have any suggestions on another service that does the same thing????

CircadianSwing

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Shozu.com not available for BB Users!

You can check to see if you have a secret email address you can send your pics to have them uploaded like many blogs have

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

circadianswing no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Shozu.com not available for BB Users!

That worked GREAT!!!! thank you, and I guess thats why Shozu isn't more well known!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Shozu.com not available for BB Users!

yea, emailing is much better.

But if you would like an application that does it, the yahoo Go app has a flickr integration in it.
    http://mobile.yahoo.com/go/flickr;_y...u2S8QNpxjztAcJ

I really don't care for yahoo myself, also I don't like using a bloated application for just one use. There's other useful things in their application, but I have other apps that do the exact same thing.