Question, Searching ebay found a cheap 7250 and couldn't resist the opportunity to try a ... General Blackberry forum

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Should I switch to 7250

Advertisement

Question, Searching ebay found a cheap 7250 and couldn't resist the opportunity to try a full keyboard as I now have a 7130e. I bought it and should have it in a few days. My question is who has had one and did you like the call quality?..... I might just keep it as a back up.....

Would keeping the 7250 and selling the 7130 be taking a step backward????

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: Should I switch to 7250

I bought a 7250 off eBay and love it. I thought about buying a 7130 or a 8703 but liked the 7250. Since i bought it I have had no problems with it, and the call quality is extremely good. I have never used a 7130 so I cant compare the two, but I still think the 7250 is a great phone and does everything a BB should. Let me know if you have any questions.

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by curve247
    I bought a 7250 off eBay and love it. I thought about buying a 7130 or a 8703 but liked the 7250. Since i bought it I have had no problems with it, and the call quality is extremely good. I have never used a 7130 so I cant compare the two, but I still think the 7250 is a great phone and does everything a BB should. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your reply. I like my 7130 but I am getting frusteated with suretype and screen size.... I bought the 7250 for 40.00 wich is mhy I couldn't resist...... Do you have evdo coverage and does it handle it well?

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

EVDO with a 7250 can be very good, but it depends on signal strength and bandwidth quality. Generally you'll be pretty well off no matter what, but it can go from merely OK to totally awesome. Best thing about it is the daylight compensated screen: you can have the sun directly overhead and you can read it just as well as if you were in your home and under much more subdued light. Why in the heck RIM couldn't think to carry over that brilliant innovation to later models I have no idea.

Oh, one more thing: since having gotten it used, I'd make sure to strip any IT policy off it ASAP. Nothing sucks worse than a castrated phone.