Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 30 day trial period with the Sprint Mogul is about to expire so I'm ... General Blackberry forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Should I get the 8330?

Advertisement

My 30 day trial period with the Sprint Mogul is about to expire so I'm not sure if I should go ahead and order the Blackberry 8330. I don't know what to do?

anyone?

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I don't know much about the 8330, but I had a Mogul and WM6 sux. Get the 8330 and I'm sure you'll love it. I have the TMO 8320 and I'll never go back to another WM6 device..

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the mogul for two weeks before trading in on the 8330 the windows mogul isn't even close in my book! The mogul constantly froze up and I would have to restart it. Annoying! My wife.and I both have the 8330 and the BB gets both our votes! You won't regret it

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    My friend has the mogul type with vzw and he wants to get a bb now...... Get the bb! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the 8330, it blows it away! Next to all windows mobile devices are horrible! The best one I have seen to date has got to be the htc diamond! Although it is still seem to b e slugish and clumsy crap, it is the most advanced ui device to date in the wm world that is! Still I would personally recopmend the 8330! Not just because I am a fan, but also because there will be even more media features added upon the release, so it is indded a great device!

How is the internet speed on the Blackberry 8330 because I know I will be on the internet posting away from the BB 8330. Is it faster than wifi? I had the 8320 and that was so slow I got annoyed by it.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Get a BB!

qweendhartz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318b665d
    It really depends on if you need and want a windows based device or not..... BB is the way to go in my opinion ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    just get it.....

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The internet speed is fast. Not dsl fast but fast at that. Its only a matter of a few seconds to download a website.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    switched from WM device's myself i agree get the blackberry you will be happier
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    You won't regret it for a second.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I Cant wait to upgrade to a 8330, only 6 mor months until i can do it for FREE =( by then the bold will be out with CDMA

Ryo Misaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    237E0FA6
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    How is the internet speed on the Blackberry 8330 because I know I will be on the internet posting away from the BB 8330. Is it faster than wifi? I had the 8320 and that was so slow I got annoyed by it.
    Well, I can't personally speak for the 8330... But I use an 8310, and I've never been displeased.

As for a WM phone, I've not seen the Mogul, but I have tinkered with a WM phone before, and frankly I hate them.

But for the speed... I'm not sure that an 8330's internet speed is much faster than the 8320 or 8310... Edge is swift, but not like a computer, you know?

But 8330 has WiFi, right? So you should get great speeds if you connect to a HotSpot.

Either way, I still recommend the Berry over any Windows Mobile phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast