Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

now i have another question okay so i like the 8300 but i kinda like ... General Blackberry forum

BBATT no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Should i get one???

Advertisement

now i have another question okay so i like the 8300 but i kinda like the pearl but i dont want the red one through cingy cuz it stands out to much and i dont want the black one cuz its a fingerprint magnet so i was wondering if i could find an unlocked white one? (just curious ,i will still probly get the curve)

PS:t-mob does not cover my area otherwise id go through them

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ curve and the pearl are 2 completely different handhelds. The main differences are the full qwerty keyboard, screen & general size. This is a no brainer.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

As for the issues about BB's email and browsing, I would say the few people that she spoke with are part of a very small minority of ppl, I say this simply because the very two issues she mentioned is what all those that love BB love the most, problem free email with a little browsing every now and then. I have the Curve, though it is my first BB, I've not had any problems that would make me choice another device over it; prior to my Curve I was a windows mobile guy, but now - you couldn't pay me to use any other device.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Quote Originally Posted by BBATT
    okay i am quite sure im getting a blackberry curve but just to make sure that is the right one for me i need to have you opinion blackberry curve or pearl, I MUST KNOW I MUST I MUST I MUST,also i will say it again I SKATEBOARD, so if you dont get what i meen than skateboard fall + blackberry = broken bb
    Make sure you get some type of BB insurance...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123