Hi Guys, One of the beauties of working for a cellphone company is getting phones ... General Blackberry forum

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

Should I change my Curve for the Ace?

Advertisement

Hi Guys,
    One of the beauties of working for a cellphone company is getting phones before they come out. I just got a hold of the Samsung Ace and I like it. Dont get me wrong I love the curve but the ACE is sleek looks powerful has a great camera..

I dont know guys what should I do. I mean Im pretty sure most of you will tell me to stay with BB because Im writing on a BB forum . But has anyone tried the ACE? Id love to know what you think ..

Thanks

Mario

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's your personal choice and your money. One thing is for sure, if you do leave you will be back !

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Never tried one, but you had me courious. I looked at a few reviews like this one:
    http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...ew=Samsung+Ace

Conclusion
    Buying Choices for the Samsung Ace SPH-i325 (Sprint) Sprint | $199.99

66.7% of people recommend this product - view 3 opinions | rate product
    While the Ace doesn't have any break-out features that would make it a must have, it does build on a solid and well-made design, and delivers fast connectivity in a slim package. With the relative flop of Motorola's recent updates to their original Q design, the Ace is left as the preeminent choice for Sprint users who want a robust, keyboard-enabled smartphone without sacrificing size or style.
    Its combination of technologies makes it a good choice for pond-hopping business users who need email access, as well as light users of all stripes, though some of its limitations may frustrate those looking for a heavy multimedia phone. But if you want high speed Internet and a stylish build, and don't need more than 2 GB of memory, then the Ace is a fine machine.
    Pros:
    • Solid design
    • Well built
    • Fast processor
    • GSM for international roaming
    Cons:
    • Not enough memory
    • No MicroSDHC support
    • New proprietary connector
    Bottom Line:
    A solid, simple smartphone that, while it has its faults, has plenty of appeal and potential.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    blah, just looked at the pics of it... I think the curve is much sexier...

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ericcif View Post
    Never tried one, but you had me courious. I looked at a few reviews like this one:
    http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...ew=Samsung+Ace

Conclusion
    Buying Choices for the Samsung Ace SPH-i325 (Sprint) Sprint | $199.99

66.7% of people recommend this product - view 3 opinions | rate product While the Ace doesn't have any break-out features that would make it a must have, it does build on a solid and well-made design, and delivers fast connectivity in a slim package. With the relative flop of Motorola's recent updates to their original Q design, the Ace is left as the preeminent choice for Sprint users who want a robust, keyboard-enabled smartphone without sacrificing size or style.
    Its combination of technologies makes it a good choice for pond-hopping business users who need email access, as well as light users of all stripes, though some of its limitations may frustrate those looking for a heavy multimedia phone. But if you want high speed Internet and a stylish build, and don't need more than 2 GB of memory, then the Ace is a fine machine.

Pros:
    • Solid design
    • Well built
    • Fast processor
    • GSM for international roaming
    Cons:
    • Not enough memory
    • No MicroSDHC support
    • New proprietary connector
    Bottom Line:
    A solid, simple smartphone that, while it has its faults, has plenty of appeal and potential.
    Sprint..................soooooo not!

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168
    Well Im Actually With Bell Guys.. Very Similar To Bell