I have the 8330 Verizon Curve and I like it. But I really like the ... General Blackberry forum

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2

Should I buy one?

Advertisement

I have the 8330 Verizon Curve and I like it. But I really like the new Storm and am thinking about buying one and keeping the Curve as well. Whats everyones opinion on this..do you Storm owners like it...is it a good phone..coming from a Curve will I like it?

Im at the point on April 1 that I can get it for the discounted price....only 200. And I just got my tax refunds back so I have a nice chunk of $ to blow.

Thanks,
    Matt

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Go for it! It takes a little getting used to, but I'd have a really hard time going back to my Curve now.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know someone who went from the curve to the storm and regretted it. The lack of keyboard was a big issue. I'd take advantage of the trial period and give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmc View Post
    I know someone who went from the curve to the storm and regretted it. The lack of keyboard was a big issue. I'd take advantage of the trial period and give it a shot.
    Great Idea! I wonder if they will let me do that considering im not buying a new plan and everything.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm sure they will. I'm pretty sure they all have a trial period.

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Quote Originally Posted by tmdavies01 View Post
    Great Idea! I wonder if they will let me do that considering im not buying a new plan and everything.

if you dont activate a new line there is no trial period. What they do have when you just buy or upgrade to a new phone is a 14 day return policy. So if you decide in the 14 days you dont like the phone you can return it no questions asked.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Get it. I went from the curve to the storm and sure is going to take a few days to get used with phone but after that, you get it!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I have the 8330 curve and I love it,but at 200 dollars I'd jump all over the deal.Esspecially if I keep the bb curve just incase or as my second phone.What a bargain.My bb curve cost me 250 dollars used(though only one day)and the storm cost less.Wow!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Thanks everyone......Im going to get it today!

Im sure Ill love it.....but it will always be good to have the Curve as well.