I did a search, and forgive me if I missed an obvious search query that ... General Blackberry forum

browntown no está en línea Stack level 1

Share games via bluetooth and view files

Advertisement

I did a search, and forgive me if I missed an obvious search query that could answer my questions.

I'm looking for a way to within the BB os or alternately an add on application(s) that will allow me to do the following:

1. View all files (not just media) on my sd card while not connected to the computer. Like a file explorer in windows.

2. I downloaded from blackberry.com some free games and wanted to bluetooth the games to my buddy at the bar. How do I do this? We're not cell phone noobies, and we tried all sorts of techniques and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Btw, love the pinstack.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: Share games via bluetooth and view files

To View all files when you go into the Media screen, highlight any of the media choices and hit the menu key, and click on explore, you can view the entire stucture of the memory card. you still wont be able to open anything other then Media files. but you can see anything on the card.

As for the transfering of games. Blue tooth is first and formost for headsets. it is very hit or miss transfering files. Most games and the Like for BBs tend to have a registration based on the PIN of the Blackberry, even if you don't see it. Also I have Pair with a Razor, transfered files, then turned around and tried to Pair with a Blackberry and had it refuse to do so, even after Battery pulls on both devices. And then days later It worked on the same 2 devices. Also what type of phone does your buddy use? the games for a BB may not run on other phone types.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 12-20-2007 at 01:32 PM.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

browntown no está en línea Stack level 1

sorry both of us, and 5 other close friends use tmobile curve's 8320 is the model # i think

slater no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c95540

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wap.getjar.com there's a program called ultimate bluetooth hack I don't know if it can send games but it let's your bb be more lenient on what you can send over bluetooth

mrkleen2006 no está en línea Stack level 1

this ? kinda goes a long the lines of bluetoothing programs...my manager at work tried sending me several different apps that he has on his pda phone (cant remember exactly wat kind but i know its not palm treo or bb) via bluetooth n it always goes through n i can find it but clicking explore n the media options but when i click on the app it just goes to a black n white screen...on every one of them...ne suggestions? ive tried powering off several times also