I have NEVER had to go more than an hour without my berry, and that ... General Blackberry forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

severe withdrawls!

Advertisement

I have NEVER had to go more than an hour without my berry, and that is due to charging. She sleeps next to me or under my pillow. BUT.. I switched carriers the other day, and it left me berryless for 2 WHOLE days! *can you feel my pain?* I went from cell one to ATT, since they became ATT anyway, that way I didn't have to pay a deposit and I didn't have to pay for activation.
    However, what I had to go through was so insanely ridiculous that after all is said and done.. My fiancee is getting a new samsung sync for free and a new memory card.
    I kept starring at her wondering what to do since almost all my programs run off of data. Then just so she wouldn't feel left out, I played solitaire for a few hours.
    2 days of no berry, I had cold sweats loss of sleep and the shakes! Lol. Now I am so far behind on stacks that I will probably be up all night replying to and reading posts! Ugh.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W

Re: severe withdrawls!

Poor thing! Don't worry hun, I feel your pain! I went thru the same thing when my poor tyrone fell in the toilet! Welcome back, we missed u...now hurry up n get caught up

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Monica Im glad to see back. That would have been a long two days for me! Have a great rest of the weekend.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by raynesmom919 View Post
    Poor thing! Don't worry hun, I feel your pain! I went thru the same thing when my poor tyrone fell in the toilet! Welcome back, we missed u...now hurry up n get caught up
    tyrone fell in the toilet?

Glad you got your BB back and all is well monica!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

yeah same question, toiled? some explination is in order here!

Feel for ya monica.. welcome back

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

My sidekick fell in the toilet a few months back, but it was what made my decision final to get a curve. I guess it was a sign for me.