If you're like me and you download lots of third-party apps to your BlackBerry, you've ... General Blackberry forum

AZA43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Seven Ways to Free Up BlackBerry Memory: Got More to Add?

Advertisement

If you're like me and you download lots of third-party apps to your BlackBerry, you've probably experienced memory-lag issues or even device crashes. I'm constantly trying to find ways to optimize my BlackBerry memory.

This article offers up seven tips to help free your BlackBerry's internal memory. Some are intuitive, like deleting excess apps, others less so, like wiping your event log.

Check it out.

Do you know of any other tips to free memory? Drop 'em in the thread below if so.

AZA

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Good tips. I don't recall what it's called, but within the last month there was a software released that would let you store and run third party apps from your micro SD card. That is a big help, especially if you have a device that has an external micro SD slot that allows you to hot swap SD's.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'd really like to know what the software is that lets you run apps from SD card! Does anyone know the names of the files that contain all the "shop" apps that AT&T loads the phone with? I don't want to accidentally delete something important but I'd love to get rid of all of those with SureWipe!

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good tips

PIN/ID
    LESS
    MemoryUp is supposed to freeup memory as well

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Please if anybody knows what app will let you do this let me know I have been looking for something to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    Good tips. I don't recall what it's called, but within the last month there was a software released that would let you store and run third party apps from your micro SD card. That is a big help, especially if you have a device that has an external micro SD slot that allows you to hot swap SD's.

D_Town no está en línea Stack level 1

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

$20! Wow, I was thinking it was going to be $5 or so.