6/6/2008 5:30:00 AM By: Al Sacco As you increase the number of applications and processes ... General Blackberry forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up Seven simple ways to keep your BlackBerry fast and responsive

Advertisement

6/6/2008 5:30:00 AM By: Al Sacco

As you increase the number of applications and processes running on your RIM BlackBerry device, you'll eventually see degradations in performance and perhaps system crashes. But take heart. We're offering up seven device memory tweaks to help you get rid of the clutter and keep your BlackBerry smartphone fast and responsive.

Just like any other computer, your BlackBerry has a set amount of internal memory to perform tasks and run applications.

Some devices have more memory than others, and some can be outfitted with external cards, but one fact remains the same whether you use a BlackBerry 6230 or Curve 8320: The more services you employ and apps you run, the more memory you need.

As you increase the number of applications and processes running on your device, you'll eventually see degradations in performance and perhaps system crashes.

We're offering up seven device memory tweaks to keep your RIM smartphone fast and responsive.

[Full Article]
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great post Lucky. Thanks for sharing it with us

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Nice post, I had done everyting but clear my event log and got back about 1.5mb.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AZA43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Great post but...

Thanks for the link, Lucky. I actually posted this story to PinStack already a few months ago.

The link you provided is also to some site that scraped the story from the original source. Original link can be found in my post here.

AZA

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by AZA43 View Post
    Thanks for the link, Lucky. I actually posted this story to PinStack already a few months ago.

The link you provided is also to some site that scraped the story from the original source.
    AZA

Hmm thats weird. I guess itbusiness copied cio lol. Different articles though. Thanks for the heads up.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Thanks, very helpful.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

AZA43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Not different articles...

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Hmm thats weird. I guess itbusiness copied cio lol. Different articles though. Thanks for the heads up.
    The articles aren't different, as far as I can see. Same author and everything. Just looks like ITBusiness copy and pasted from CIO. I bet CIO's not too pleased about that...

AZA

PIN/ID
    N/A
    The articles aren't different, as far as I can see. Same author and everything. Just looks like ITBusiness copy and pasted from CIO. I bet CIO's not too pleased about that...

AZA
    Meant different sites for the articles.

It said it was just posted which is why I posted it.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

The link you provided is also to some site that scraped the story from the original source. Original link can be found in my post here.

AZA
    bahaha. Sorry just could not resist. There are several of those similar posted quick-traffic articles with noob info. AZ is correct.