For the next few months I will be a corporate employee at 2 companies and ... General Blackberry forum

mouser no está en línea Stack level 2

set up 2 different bes on 1 verizon pearl??

Advertisement

For the next few months I will be a corporate employee at 2 companies and would like to be able to receive and send email from both accounts using 1 blackberry. Is this possible? I do not want to set up a "personal" email account for one, as I'd like to be able to sync to my desktop wirelessly (I don't know how to do this other than being on the bes).

Thanks!

dheuser21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    as far as i know its not possible. sorry man
    Danny H
    PIN: 31A3674A

mouser no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bummer. Any help with a workaround? This is all I can think of:
    1) Have emails to company a forwarded to company b address.
    2) Set up company b on bes
    3) Set up company a on bis (would that be possible?)
    4) Reply to company a emails on bis, which means my sent items won't be archived on my desktop, but at least replies would be?

Does that make sense, or am I missing something?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    1) Check with company a's IT to see if forwarding is allowed, most companies do not allow forwarding, especially to another companies email addy. This could be an employment violation
    2) That is up to company b's IT dept. Entirely possible.
    3) That depends on company b's IT policy on the BB, if they have strict BB controls then BIS email addresses may not be allowed, and neither will a lot of other data items (apps, web browsing etc.)
    4) If company b allows BIS, then setup the company a email addy in BIS, in the advanced options for the addy on the BIS site, set the reply to address as the company a email address. That will send all replies to the comapny a email and then to the BB via BIS

Didn't think I could follow all that huh?