So I have a BES and a G-mail account on my device, and it puts ... General Blackberry forum

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E

Separating Internet E-mail from BES E-mail

Advertisement

So I have a BES and a G-mail account on my device, and it puts all the messages in the main messages area. I do have the extra Icon for g-mail, but the messages still appear in the main message area. Is there anyway to stop the g-mail message from appearing in the main message area, and have it appearing only under the g-mail message area.

I am trying to do this for an 8700G.

Thanks
    Scotch

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Separating Internet E-mail from BES E-mail

You should have an icon for every internet email account that is sent to your phone, my suggestion is, since as far as i know there is not a way to stop one account from appearing in the "messages" folder, is to HIDE the messages folder and leave the email icons up for your BES email and your GMail accounts. That way when you just want to check the BES email you just choose the BES email icon, and don't have to worry about wading through your personal Gmail mail.

Hope this helps...

ekrimmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303150C7

Re: Separating Internet E-mail from BES E-mail

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~One problem with that approach is that there are only separate icons for the BIS accounts. All BES messages go to "Messages". If you don't want to keep the other icons visible (I don't) you might try creating some searches for each BIS account and assigning Alt key shortcuts to them.