Does anybody know how to get rid of the last line of each message sent ... General Blackberry forum

MomoIchigo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question "Sent from my ****** BlackBerry powered by ***"

Advertisement

Does anybody know how to get rid of the last line of each message sent via the blackberry? My wife tried going through our service provider, but they said that they would do it at a cost. Umm, no thanks. So I'm looking to my fellow BB owners for help. Thanks

Rob
    Guam

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    If you're on BES, go to the Options menu on your device, and edit out the signature. If you're on BIS, login to your provider's Blackberry site, and you can do the same from there.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    log in to your carriers bis web page and log in to your bis account (you probably had to have one to set up the bis on your device, send service books ect) and change the sent from message to what ever you want it to say.
    you will have to edit the sent from message on every mail account associated with your device individually.
    although you may set up an account via the rim browser you have to use a pc to make the above changes.
    if the password is lost or the carrier set this up then ask them for the log on info or have them reset the bis account and start over.
    hope this helps
    phil

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by MomoIchigo View Post
    Does anybody know how to get rid of the last line of each message sent via the blackberry? My wife tried going through our service provider, but they said that they would do it at a cost. Umm, no thanks. So I'm looking to my fellow BB owners for help. Thanks

Rob
    Guam
    Someone over at your carrier is not very bright when they said that. It's free.