Today I installed Sensobi but on the first run it said "Sensobi uses a network ... General Blackberry forum

hyedipin no está en línea Stack level 3

Sensobi question

Advertisement

Today I installed Sensobi but on the first run it said "Sensobi uses a network connection once a day for light-weight analytics; normal data usage costs apply"
    What kind of analytics is this and why does it have to use network connections to send these details, to whom?

Edit: When I scrolled down I noticed there is a link to http://www.sensobi.com/home/privacy/. It mentions that usage/screen access, feature usage, etc.. is sent back to Sensobi.... I would still rather if they asked users to report instead of forcefully gathering those information.
    My BlackBerry mini-blog topic: LINK

ajayk no está en línea Developer
    Thanks for your feedback! We collect basic usage analytics just so we know how to make this app even better for you. It's no different than what other mobile apps/ website collect. Also, we safeguard your data and do not share it with any third parties.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to ping us at help(at)sensobi.com.

Best,
    Ajay
    CEO/ Co-Founder

hyedipin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Ajay.
    I hope you guys are planning to include address book search function which is a key feature that RIM should have included, but for some reason omitted from 5.0. I can understand address book search may be slow for BES, but for us BIS users, everything is either on the BB or on Desktop, so there should be no problem to have detailed address book search such as by address, street number, title, city, position, etc..
    My BlackBerry mini-blog topic: LINK