Why is this not possible with a blackberry? Except from the 8100 its not possible ... General Blackberry forum

mitchie55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246ceeba

Sending pics via email?

Advertisement

Why is this not possible with a blackberry? Except from the 8100 its not possible in any other model. Maybe I am missing something but I have never been able to do this. If this is the case y did RIM not allow this?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Sending pics via email?

I believe some of the 3rd party programs that hold picutres may allow to send pictures via email.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    246ceeba

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do u know the names of any such applications?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Why is this not possible with a blackberry? Except from the 8100 its not possible in any other model.
    Probably, because until recently, the target audience for Blackberry devices had no need to email pictures, since they couldn't take pictures with their devices, and not many business users kept pictures on their devices.

Just my thoughts
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    246ceeba

Same thing I thought but we are able to receive and view these attachments so why aren't we able to send? I just don't get it. We even have a section to store pics on the device yet we can't share these pics via email. I used 4.2 recently and I still couldn't send via emails, although its beta so who knows.

IMHO rim wasn't thinking ahead. I just hope this is resolved in 4.2 although it might not be seen as important.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by mitchie55
    Same thing I thought but we are able to receive and view these attachments so why aren't we able to send? I just don't get it. We even have a section to store pics on the device yet we can't share these pics via email. I used 4.2 recently and I still couldn't send via emails, although its beta so who knows.

IMHO rim wasn't thinking ahead. I just hope this is resolved in 4.2 although it might not be seen as important.
    I agree its like they went halfway and decided to stop, not of the most importance but would be nice

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Many BB's can email them as mms. Currently my 8703e does not support mms and Im hurting. Lol