Hi all, I am new to blackberry, just got mine activated on Friday, and I ... General Blackberry forum

MAXSquared no está en línea Stack level 3

send and recieve icon flashes

Advertisement

Hi all,

I am new to blackberry, just got mine activated on Friday, and I think it's probably the best thing ever invented. Anyways, I have a few questions:

1. My send and receive(the icon on top right corner of the screen on 7230) icon keeps flashes every so often(about every 15 mins) is this normal? I've got O2email uk set up and exchange email from work on WIS.

2. If O2email has a webmail interface or all emails will just forward to blackberry without interface?

Many thanks for your help
    Maxsquared

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: send and recieve icon flashes

Hello Maxsquared and Welcome to the Stacks.

1. If you have your email set up to be forwarded to your 7230, the send receive flashing every 15 minutes or so is normal as it synchs.

2. If you set up your email with the "Set up Internet Email" icon, it should auto-synch.

MAXSquared no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: send and recieve icon flashes

Thanks ljbyar for your reply.

1. So which is a better way to do it? To forward my gmail to my WIS or just setup the gmail account on WIS?

2. I think you misunderstooded my question, when I logon to WIS, it only gives me setup emails or change password and etc, it doesn't let me see the emails in WIS

(p.s. I am not sure, but WIS is what I thought the email address providers give us to link to the black berry device)