I have this issue on my 8830, after a bit of time my search shortcuts ... General Blackberry forum

diginet no está en línea Stack level 2

Search shortcuts goes missing...

Advertisement

I have this issue on my 8830, after a bit of time my search shortcuts (default ones) stops working. Like when I'm in mail, my alt-o to check for sent items stops working and just goes missing. I keep having to recreate it. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Search shortcuts goes missing...

Check three things. First, from the Home screen, hit the Menu button and if Show All is not checked, highlight it and hit [Enter]. Perhaps you inadvertently hid it in which case you should see it now.

Second, I think with some themes Search is in the Applications folder. Check there.

Finally, your OS allows you to organize your icons by creating folders and moving icons into them. If you have folders, check in them.

I don't think Search is an "application", so I can't imagine how it would disappear. If all else fails, you'll probably have to try reloading the OS.
    JerryD

diginet no está en línea Stack level 2

The search function doesn't disappear. The shortcuts in search in the mail application like alt-o goes away and i have to keep recreating it.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by diginet View Post
    The search function doesn't disappear. The shortcuts in search in the mail application like alt-o goes away and i have to keep recreating it.
    Sorry - wasn't paying attention! Can't imagine why that would happen though.

You may want to try updating the OS.
    Last edited by jdellasala; 01-24-2008 at 05:09 AM.
    JerryD