Ok, I'll make this as short as possible. I installed .42 and had problems accessing ... General Blackberry forum

Onedragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    in'...

SD card problems

Advertisement

Ok, I'll make this as short as possible.

I installed .42 and had problems accessing my pictures. I downgraded then tried to copy everything to my pc to format the card. Everything copied great, except for one folder. This contains cartoons that a buddy of mine posts online. They're just regular saved images. However, when I try to copy it, or even open the folder, my pc instantly crashes. When it reboots, it says it has recovered from a 'serious error'. Any ideas? Sound familiar to anyone?

If it's just a pc issue, then I can work that; but if it has anything at all to do with the card, I'd love to know.

If this is horribly off topic, then I apologize; it does involve my BB in *some* fashion, and I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Wow, never read anyone on here having that problem. Weird!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Do you have another card, opposed to the one that info is on, that you can x-fer to? If so, try that, re-format old card and x-fer from spare card.

Onedragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    in'...

Smile Follow-up

Well, I copied what I could and reformatted the card. Now we'll see if it behaves. Glad I wasn't the only one who was baffled by that.