I think the only reason that Apple's Iphone did so well is because of their ... General Blackberry forum

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Lightbulb screw the iphone

Advertisement

I think the only reason that Apple's Iphone did so well is because of their excellent marketing, let's all make our own advertisements and show off how much cooler adn better working the blackberry's are because I for one and pissed off when people tell me the iphone is cooler and better and blackberry's suck!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You actually as a whole RIM devices do way better than the iPhone.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    People who trash everything dont even know. these people just see the pretty pictures and say ooo.
    It's like a pirate with a coin. they want it because its shiny.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Your Right Look At All The The Trouble That They Had Just The Other Day With The Release Of The 3g. I Mean Standing In Line For 4 Hours To Buy A Phone That Came Out A Year Ago Is A Little Off To Me.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Standing in line to buy ANYTHING is pretty whack if you ask me.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I cosign this post!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    hey hey now, 6hrs i waited for the 360 when it first came out, and it was well worth it! .
    But i called it that apple would have nothing but problems with the release of the phone. and I WAS RIGHT! .
    steve jobs can .. ...ya. thats right!

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehage View Post
    I think the only reason that Apple's Iphone did so well is because of their excellent marketing, let's all make our own advertisements and show off how much cooler adn better working the blackberry's are because I for one and pissed off when people tell me the iphone is cooler and better and blackberry's suck!
    You may be right, but why do you even care? Really???
    I love my curve, it works perfect and I really make full use of it. I really don't care what the next guy(or woman) is using, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. I also don't care whether Apple stock goes up or down unless I've bought it or sold it.
    It just so happens, there is no new choice for an 8300 owner right now that makes sense as far as 3g or new browser or OS from RIM. The Bold would be great, but as of now, it only exists for someone like me in pictures. 4.5 OS would be nice if it was totally stable and worked with all the 3rd party apps and themes I have, but that is also just a story at the moment.
    Since I will be getting a free Iphone shortly, I will give it a try. That doesn't make me a traitor, I still love my Curve, and it isn't hurting anybody physically on this site. If I like it, I will let everyone here know why, if I think it sucks, you'll all know about that too. I suggest that eveyone that wants to start yelling about how Apple or the Iphone sucks, should just seriously get a life. I would say all these same things if I wasn't going to give the Iphone a try.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    You may be right, but why do you even care? Really???
    I love my curve, it works perfect and I really make full use of it. I really don't care what the next guy(or woman) is using, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. I also don't care whether Apple stock goes up or down unless I've bought it or sold it.
    It just so happens, there is no new choice for an 8300 owner right now that makes sense as far as 3g or new browser or OS from RIM. The Bold would be great, but as of now, it only exists for someone like me in pictures. 4.5 OS would be nice if it was totally stable and worked with all the 3rd party apps and themes I have, but that is also just a story at the moment.
    Since I will be getting a free Iphone shortly, I will give it a try. That doesn't make me a traitor, I still love my Curve, and it isn't hurting anybody physically on this site. If I like it, I will let everyone here know why, if I think it sucks, you'll all know about that too. I suggest that eveyone that wants to start yelling about how Apple or the Iphone sucks, should just seriously get a life. I would say all these same things if I wasn't going to give the Iphone a try.
    Wow! You know what?... You're completely right. A little harsh tho, but right.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I totally agree with ikasen. I really don't understand why people spend so much time trashing and worrying about other products. I am fully satisfied at this point with my 8310. If the Bold or some other phone eventually makes me switch then so be it but I am personally tired of all the anti-iphone threads. But that is just my opinion.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Actually if you guys think about it the iphone 3G isn't actually doing that well.

Look at the first gen iphone (ithink) 700,000 units in the first weekend. First weekend started at 6:00PM in one country.

New iphone 3g. One million in one weekend. 21 countries. Weekend started at 8:00AM on friday.

SO its actually really bad. A whole extra 10 hours, and an extra 20 countries and still only about 45% extra sales.
    That sounds pretty bad. And i bet Apple is really not as happy as their little press release made it sound.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK