Not even sure if this is where I'd post this, but I was wondering if ... General Blackberry forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

screen protector question?

Advertisement

Not even sure if this is where I'd post this, but I was wondering if and how you all clean your screen protectors. What I'm trying to find out is the easiest way to clean the side that is touching the BB screen. It seems that whenever I try and clean any of mine they just get lint all over them so I just throw them out and purchase new ones. Any suggestions?

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Clean the sticky side that is stuck to the screen? I have only had mine for about 4 days, but I can't see a reason why I would do that.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Maybe its because of your storage habits. Where is it picking up the lint? How about going along the side of the protector with a needle or a paper clip?

As long as there's an edge something or another will accumulate... not much you can do about that.

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Maybe its because of your storage habits. Where is it picking up the lint? How about going along the side of the protector with a needle or a paper clip?

As long as there's an edge something or another will accumulate... not much you can do about that.
    Probably gets lint from my pocket. I just notice that just about all screen protectors say reusable so I was seeing if there was a universal cleaning method for the side that is face down. Every single one I've purchased eventually gets crap underneath the edges, so I've previously just been lifting them up and wiping them with a damp cloth.

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If it merely uses static to stick and is not actually gluey or sticky then you might try using a loop of scotch tape along the back side of the protector. That is what the brand I use recommends. The loop of tape has ITS sticky side out and you tap it against lint/dust/particles.