After owning the iphone for 5 days,I think its dead now I think its a ... General Blackberry forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

score for blackberry!

Advertisement

After owning the iphone for 5 days,I think its dead now I think its a hardware issue or something else, but even if its the os u can't do nothing about it coz u can only use itunes (fu apple) but with blackberries u can wipe it out and install a new os and so on and there is always an answer for everything. Iphone has a long way to catch up to blackberries it really does and even if its the battery, if u have to replace it u gott take it apart I mean wtffff who in the world puts a battery under the hood? Steve bang urself on the head and realize what u r doing coz yo toy is the worse thing u have done in yo entire dan lifeee

P.S srry for swearing but I'm little bit pissed well its good to be back with ma bold!!!
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Congrats on seeing the light with BlackBerry!

And I'm totally off of the iPhone wagon but have you tried holding both buttons for 15 seconds? It's supposed to simulate a battery pull.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Tried it milion times, I jailbroked it n than sumthing weird started happening so I did a full delete that takes 2h since dan its dead~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    That sucks.... I never tried jailbreaking any of mine cause I know that Apple has a tight control on their products and if I screwed it up I wouldn't be able to pull out an amazing product like Jl_cmdr or something like that and change my OS etc...

Well, welcome back to blackberry anyhow!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hmm.. 5 days eh?

Took me two hours before I ran back to my Curve. I still have the iPhone, just don't use it.

Does your iPhone even turn on? I am sure there is a way to bring it back to life. I jailbroke mine several times, did all the OS updates etc. It has crashed on me too often, but I was able to bring it back each time.

The iPhone is a great toy. But I am an adult and I don't play with toys anymore. I have a Bold now and I am not looking back.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I just brought it back to life, DFU is the way to go with iphones even tho I got it fixed, I will stick with my bold n use the iphone as an ipod n browser on wifi

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well thank you for being back @ BlackBerry! It must have not been meant for you to leave! LOL
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900