Hello all, I'm very new to using the blackberry...about a week or so, and still ... General Blackberry forum

stephen72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301aa796

Question Scheduling sending an sms message

Advertisement

Hello all,

I'm very new to using the blackberry...about a week or so, and still learning the ins and outs of running one, so i apologize if this is a stupid question. Is there any way built in to the OS of the 8703e to schedule sending an sms message? or possibly a third party application? A lot of times I need to remind someone to do something, or want to tell them something (say happy birthday at 1201 on their birthday) at a certain time and I stay really busy most of the time and dont have time to remember to break and shoot off a message. Thx in advance for your time reading this and suggestions.

-Stephen

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Scheduling sending an sms message

you cannot from the built OS, but not sure about any 3rd party applications... would be very nice though.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Scheduling sending an sms message

A calendar entry to remind you to send it is your best bet unless there's a 3rd party app to do so. An SMS shouldn't take too long to send even if you max out the length of the SMS message.