I am one person I will admit I HATE paying for software but to be ... General Blackberry forum

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Any programs out for scheduled emails..? if not can someone make one?

Advertisement

I am one person I will admit I HATE paying for software but to be honest I Would actually pay for a program that did scheduled email deliveries makes me more accessible to customers overseas who are up at different hours than here in the US and also makes u look more proffessional wen u send an email at a time when u know the other person is out of work or just getting into work eventhough u might be to busy at the time to remember to send it at a specific time...these types of programs are available for other phones like S60 Symbian OS and for Windows Mobile phones have this type of programs for Sms...? anyone ever had this idea for a blackberry Software Application..? considering we use email and sms so much? Does anyone else back me up on this?

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Re: Any programs out for scheduled emails..? if not can someone make one?

Hey! Iv never come across software like this for BB. It like a nice idea!

tomtester no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Any programs out for scheduled emails..? if not can someone make one?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nice idea... Does it have to be an application that actually runs on the blackberry, or could it be a web service too? Leave a private message and ill see what I can do...

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Scheduled EMails and SMS on your Blackberry Device....

I am one person that will admit "I HATE paying for software" for a phone i know some programmers out there will get upset but hear me out..to be honest I Would actually pay for a program that did scheduled email deliveries from my blackberry as long as it was a resonable price...

This type of software makes me more accessible to customers overseas who are up at different hours than here in the US and also makes u look more proffessional wen u send an email at a time when u know the other person is at there desk or out of work>Even if its a nice lovely message right when u know your girlfriend is waking up>though u might be fast asleep or busy you still come off looking like the man that doesnt forget..

Even to send Happy anniversary or happy birthday emails or sms when u would normally forget to send them...All this from your blackberry device at a specific time date month year etc .it would be even cooler if it could be synced with like ur calendar that way it could be synced with ur outlook etc...Anway these types of programs are available for other phones like S60 Symbian OS and for Windows Mobile phones have this type of programs for Sms...?

Anyone ever had this idea for a blackberry Software Application..? considering we use email and sms so much? Does anyone else back me up on this? Please let me know if anything like this is coming out or is already out there that i dont know about.....i think it would be so great if RIM could add this to there product Future OS...any big shots out there with a piece of RIM's ear can send this idea off to them......

dr789 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Scheduled EMails and SMS on your Blackberry Device....

"Scheduled emails" for my 8830 would change my life. Now i put them into todomatrix, but its a pain.
    Anyone have a good idea? Is there software for this yet?
    I have bbsmart email viewer and it rocks, but doesnt do this.

tmkrek no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FCD673

Re: Scheduled EMails and SMS on your Blackberry Device....

I too would be very interested in an application that would do this and i would be willing to pay

eZainny no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Scheduled EMails and SMS on your Blackberry Device....

Hi ToY9CiTo and dr789,

That's a great feature suggestion and we'll certainly consider putting this functionality in to our next major release which we are hard at work on right now and isn't too far away.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    View HTML email today with the Best Selling BlackBerry application: BBSmart Email Viewer

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com