Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm kind of perplexed. When you set up BIS, you need to allow the email ... General Blackberry forum

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'm kind of perplexed. When you set up BIS, you need to allow the email to be forwarded from your email account(s). If the email is arriving on your phone, it has to be coming from the original email address, no? I'm still leaning towards your original emails being deleted once they are pushed to your phone, somehow. Although perplexed, I am now intrigued by this dilemma.

Somehow, someway and/or someone from Pinstack will help you with this problem, have no fear!

kerribo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looking forward to getting this solved! I did go to my comcast.net online mail, clicked on preferences, went to Auto-forward, and chose to 'keep a local copy'. In the meantime, I received an email on BB, so went to comcast mail and.....no copy!
    Very frustrating...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Did you check those settings in OE to see if it was keeping messages on the server?

kerribo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just went to OE in account manager and checked my settings. I didn't change anything, just said OK to everthing and now it's working! Yeah! Thanks RoGro and Amcat!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Well, now you can go on holiday with no worries, eh Sher?

Have a great vacation!

Cheers,
    Roger

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have my email pulled by outlook with it set to leave it on the server for 3 days. I also have the blackberry pulling the mail. This is set to prompt before deletion. So all my mail is saved regardless. (No IMAP for me)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12