Using a Blackberry Curve 8320, I'm in a place where there is no internet connection ... General Blackberry forum

fiddysheqel no está en línea Stack level 1

Save attachment to storage card > notebook?

Advertisement

Using a Blackberry Curve 8320, I'm in a place where there is no internet connection for my laptop and only the Blackberry has. Receiving an email, I want to edit the Word Document attached to put it onto the storage card, then onto the laptop to be edited with a easier keyboard, then back onto the device to be sent out on an email via an attachment. I've been searching but all the stuff I find is from older BB's. Is there any way to do this?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    You could use eOffice from DynoPlex. There is a forum for them here. Check out their website www.dynoplex.com (I think) its a little pricy, but if you need it might be worth the money.

You might also want to try the Liberty Key from Bayalink. It seems like a really cool product, and has an attachment service so you can edit it on your laptop, check them out at www.bayalink.com

Hope this helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    unless you use 3rd party software the device is not setup to store attachments.