Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm...well im glad everything is getting better, i havent had to many problems lately, but ... General Blackberry forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Rotten service

Advertisement

hmm...well im glad everything is getting better, i havent had to many problems lately, but i know the sluggish emails are something that a lot of bb users have been having lately. i've read an article in rcr wireless about rim and their issues. so rim has been going trough a few things not sure if its upgrades that they are doing or if its something else. but i know i've had some issues with t-mobile as well but for the most part they are better

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Re: Rotten service

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    hmm...well im glad everything is getting better, i havent had to many problems lately, but i know the sluggish emails are something that a lot of bb users have been having lately. i've read an article in rcr wireless about rim and their issues. so rim has been going trough a few things not sure if its upgrades that they are doing or if its something else. but i know i've had some issues with t-mobile as well but for the most part they are better
    Thanks! I'll have a look at rcr wireless. It turns out pushed e-mail on the BB is fine, but Yahoo, Gmail and the like on a laptop with the BB as modem freeze in midair. Not too often at present, but they do. Their servers are not THAT busy, I checked by connecting via other means.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12