Its been over 14 months since RIM made the decision to "just ship it" pushing ... General Blackberry forum

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3

RIM's OS Issues Continue

Advertisement

Its been over 14 months since RIM made the decision to "just ship it" pushing BlackBerrys out the door as fast as possible with unstable, faulty, incomplete operating systems. And it seems to be working just fine as users embrace the "fix it yourself devices".
    Here's an excerpt:
    "This is also the first blackberry to come with the new Operating System (OS) 5.0 pre-installed, but our first reaction is that it needs a couple of upgrades before it’s 100% stable, since odd error messages seemed to pop up. The new OS doesn’t look very different "

Source:
    http://m.economictimes.com/PDAET/art...91,curpg-2.cms
    ---
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/2444; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/2444; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Last edited by azstar; 01-31-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: fixed link

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Happens with all devices,and with all electronics (x box , iphone ,ipod,ps3,cameras,pc's, welcome to america( or the real world where life ain't "peachy" .jk, it suck and I know what you mean and as long as people expect less they'll get it .coffee pots and tv's you to last a life time now you need a warranty for anything you buy .... You get the point

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yup happens on all devices.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16